Central Truth: One thing cannot be in heaven and that is sin.
Text: Matthew 22:1-14
Memory Verse: Revelation 21:27
“ And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life”.
- Discuss Bible passage
- The kingdom of _______________is like unto a certain _______________, which made a marriage for his ____________.
- For ____________ are called, but__________ are chosen. Discuss the significance of this statement.
- God invites people to partake in the kingdom of heaven but many miss the kingdom due to their own carelessness and being drawn away by the cares of this world.
- Who gave this parable about the kingdom of heaven?
- Jesus ) the disciples c.) the multitude d.) the king
- Any saved person regardless of race or ethnicity can enter into heaven
Circle one: True or False