Central Truth: Jesus is the healer of all infirmities
Text: John 4:46-54
Memory verse: Isaiah 53:5
“But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed”.
- Discuss Bible passage
- Who was wounded for our transgressions? ______________________________________________________
- Jesus can heal: (circle the correct answer)
All Sickness Some Sickness
- In our text who was sick?
2. What did Jesus tell the man who’s son was sick?
3. After Jesus spoke to the man his son: Circle the correct answer