Central Truth: Jesus paid for our healing.
Text: 2 Kings 5:1-14
Memory Verse: Isaiah 53:5
“But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed”.
- Discuss Bible passage
- Naaman was the captain of the ________________ army.
- He was a mighty man of valour, but he had a skin condition called __________________________
- Who did Naaman go to meet to receive healing?
- What advice did the prophet give to Naaman?
- Was Naaman obedient to Elisha? ___________________________________________________
- Naaman dipped himself in the _____________________ river _________________________ times and he was healed.
God’s ways are different from our ways. So we should not expect our problems to be solved the way that we think. Obedience to God is the key!