Text: John 14:1-3, Revelation 21:1- 27, Revelation 22:1-7
Memory Verse: John 14:2-3
“In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also”.
- Discuss Bible passage
- Before the crucifixion of Christ, Jesus promised to go and prepare a place for us and that He will come back to take us. John 14:1-3
- In Heaven, God will dwell with his people and the angels will be in Heaven Rev. 21:3
- No one will cry in Heaven, there will not be any death, nor mourning, nor pain. Rev. 21:4
- You must be saved in order to get into heaven.
- The unbelieving, cowardly, faithless, sexually immoral, idolaters, and all liars will be in hell. Rev. 21:8
- Do you want to go to heaven? _________________________________
“ And the city had no need of the _________________ neither of the _____________, to shine in it: for the ________________ of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the ____________thereof”.